2018 Branson BH860
Call for Price
Dig with Authority!
Branson Backhoes are designed with the operator in mind. It is easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor. Backhoes are powered by the tractors' hydraulics, no need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump.
Thumb kits available as an option.
- Digging Depth: 103.2 in.
- Reach from Center Line of Swing Pivot: 134.4 in.
- Loading Height: 92.4 in.
- Swing Arc: 180 deg.
- Transportation Height (maximum): 91.2 in.
- Transportation Overhang: 50.4 in.
- Bucket Rotation: 151 deg.
- Bucket Standard: 16 in.
- Stabilizer Spread (downward position): 88.8 in.
- Stabilizer Spread (upward position): 68.4 in.
- Undercut: 34.8 in.
- Bucket Cylinder Digging Force: 4,435 lb.
- Dipperstick Cylinder Digging Force: 2,694 lb.
- Shipping Weight (less bucket): 1,500 lb.
- Hydraulic Pressure Requirements: 2,346 psi
- Recommended HP Requirements: 30-55 hp
- Dig Depth
- 103.2 in.
- Bucket Rotation
- 151 deg.
- Swing Arc
- 180 deg.
- Recommended HP
- 30-55 hp