2018 Branson BL100
Call for Price
Dig with Authority!
Branson Loaders are designed with the operator in mind. It is easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor. Loaders are powered by the tractors' hydraulics, no need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump.
- Maximum Lift Height: 88.3 in
- Clearance with Attachment Level: 83.1 in
- Clearance with Attachment Dumped: 68.9 in
- Reach at Maximum Height: 15.5 in
- Reach with Attachment on Ground: 58.3 in
- Maximum Dump Angle: 43 degrees
- Attachment Rollback Angle: 38 degrees
- Digging Depth Below Grade: 4.2 in
- Overall Height in Carry Position: 45.7 in
- Depth of Attachment (to back of inner shelf): 18.3 in
- Height of Attachment: 18.9 in
- Depth of Attachment (to pivot pin): 23.1 in
- Lift Capacity to Full Height @ Pivot Pins: 1314 lbs
- Breakout Force: 1960 lbs
- Relief Valve Setting (loader control valve): 2276 psi
- Lift Cylinders: 1.77 x 1.18 in
- Bucket Cylinder: 1.97 x 1.18 in
- Bucket Specification: 50 in
- Bucket Width
- 50 in.
- Lift Capacity
- 1314 lb.
- Digging Depth
- 4.2 in.
- Maximum Lift Height
- 88.3 in.