2018 Branson K680
Call for Price
DIG WITH AUTHORITY!!
Branson backhoes are designed with the operator in mind. It is easy and quick to attach and detach them from the tractor. The backhoes are powered by the tractor's hydraulics, no need to struggle hooking up an auxiliary hydraulic pump.
- Digging Depth: 77 in.
- Reach from Center Line of Swing Pivot: 98 in.
- Loading Height: 60 in.
- Swing Arc: 180 deg.
- Transportation Height (maximum): 66 in.
- Transportation Overhang: 38 in.
- Bucket Rotation: 185 deg.
- Stabilizer Spread (upward position): 50 in.
- Undercut: 21 in.
- Bucket Cylinder Digging Force: 2,050 lb.
- Dipperstick Cylinder Digging Force: 1,256 lb.
- Shipping Weight (less bucket): 725 lb.
- Hydraulic Pressure Requirements: 2,050 psi
- Dig Depth
- 77 in.
- Bucket Rotation
- 185 deg.
- Swing Arc
- 180 deg.